Cryopak Phase 22 Pack
Cryopak Phase Change material is a must have for shipping live animals. Its ability to Maintain a room temperature while shipping is key to shipping your animals safely.
- Most used for applications that need to maintain a controlled room temperature
- Phase change temperature is 71.6°F
- Provides thermal protection when shipping products between 59-86°F
- When used as liquid, keeps contents warm
- When used as solid, protects contents from heat
- Available in flexible and rigid packaging
In warm weather: You'll want the Cryopak to be solid.
In cold weather: You'll want the Cryopak to be liquid.