Calcium Plus FREE SHIPPING
Our “All-in-One” Calcium Supplement with added Vitamins, Trace Minerals, and Carotenoids for Dusting Insects. No need for a Separate Vitamin Supplement.This easy-to-mix, all-in-one powder formula provides essential calcium and vitamins, carotenoids and trace nutrients to keep herps healthy.
- Adds nutritional value to feeder insects to provide an all-around diet for herps like geckos, lizards, skinks and more.
- Provides calcium plus essential vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, with wholesome ingredients like brewer’s yeast, molasses, kelp, marigolds, algae and more.
- Easy to use by lightly coating feeder insects and giving to your herp as a nutritious snack to supplement his diet.
- Mojave desert-sourced calcium is high quality with micro-sized particles so it sticks better to insects.
- All-in-one formula covers all nutritional bases so you don’t need a separate vitamin supplement when using it.
Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, RoseHips, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower, Paprika, Hibiscus Flower, Algae Meal, Turmeric, Rosemary Extract, Natural Fruit Flavor, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Selenium Yeast. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement).
Use with every insect feeding. Best applied by placing insects in a plastic bag or container with Calcium Plus and shake to lightly coat insects. Feed insects to your reptiles shortly thereafter. To maximize the nutritional value of insects, use this product with Repashy’s SuperLoad and Repashy’s HydroLoad. Refrigeration will extend product life.
GUARANTEED ANAYLSISCrude Protein min. .2%, Crude Fat min. .2%, Crude Fiber max. 4%, Moisture max. 8%, Calcium min. 17%, Vitamin A min. 200,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D min. 20,000 IU/lb, Vitamin E min. 2,000 IU/lb.
Not for human consumption.